Welcome – Thank you for visiting our site. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your
privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can
make about the way your information is collected and used on our site. We, Lokanarkavu Temple, under
Malabar Devaswom Board an autonomous body of Govt. of Kerala shall be under no liability whatsoever
in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization
for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed
by us with our acquiring bank from time to time. Donations made once cannot be Cancelled, Refunded,
or Transferred. This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices of Lokanarkavu Temple, "We"
or "Us") and how it treats the information that Lokanarkavu Temple collects and receives, including
information related to your past use of Lokanarkavu Temple donation, products, and services. This
policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Lokanarkavu Temple does not own or control
or to people that Lokanarkavu Temple does not employ or manage. The privacy statement covers the
1. The information collected by Lokanarkavu Temple.
2. Communications from Lokanarkavu Temple.
3. How information collected by Lokanarkavu Temple is used.
4. Correction/Updating Personal Information.
5. Opting Out
6. Use of the Lokanarkavu Temple’s website by a person who is below the age of 18.
7. Linking to Third Party Websites.
8. Users Must Keep Their Passwords Private.
9. Changes to Our Privacy Statement.
10. Final Statement.
1. Information Collected by Lokanarkavu Temple: We will not knowingly use information collected on this website to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Lokanarkavu Temple collects information from our users at several different points on our website. For purposes of this Privacy Statement, "Personally Identifiable Information" refers to information that can directly identify an individual; for example, such information may include an individual's name, mailing address, phone number, or email address.
1.1 Information that is automatically collected: We use IP addresses, with the help of a business partner, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information.
1.2 Information that is collected by Cookies: A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user's hard drive containing information about that user. By setting a cookie on our website, the user would not have to log in with a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our website. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
1.3 Information that is actively submitted to Lokanarkavu Temple: Registrations and Orders: In order to donate online or order services from this website, a user can either enter as a guest or must create an account and complete a registration process. During the account creation process, a user must provide contact information (such as name and email address) so that we can stay in touch with our users. This information is also used to fulfill order and registration requests. To donate online or for other service orders, a user must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as a credit card number and its expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes, with the help of our service provider (the bank which is providing us the payment gateway facilities), and to fill users' orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
1.5 Information Lokanarkavu Temple Obtains from Third Parties: Presently website is not collecting user information from the third party. Only in the case of Payment Gateway, the bank (whosoever provides the payment gateway services for online transactions) collects very critical information like Credit card or debit card number, Expiry date of credit card or debit card, Credit card or debit cardholders name, the amount deducted from their credit or debit account and any other relevant information which is must for the online transaction. This information is collected by the payment gateway service provider and this information along with your contact information may store with the payment gateway service provider. Lokanarkavu Temple stores your contact information and the amount you donate or pay for various services or products. The payment gateway service provider sends the transaction number to the Lokanarkavu Temple website on completion of the payment procedure along with the status of the transaction (like success, cancel, or error).
A. on Successful transaction of payment: In case of successful transaction of payment for donation, services, or product the user will inform accordingly. The details will also inform via email (if the proper email address is provided at the time of payment). The amount will be deducted from the user's respective bank and credited to the account of the Lokanarkavu Temple account.
B. On Cancel of transaction of payment: If the user cancels the transaction in the middle of the process, the details are stored in the database and a transaction record is generated mentioning that the user has interfered in the middle of a transaction and cancels the transaction. In case of cancellation of transaction, it is possible that the server might have already completed the transaction and the user may get the report of the transaction late. In that case: If the transaction is for donation cancellation of the order is not possible. If the transaction is for services or the purchase of a product then the user has to enter the cancellation of the order procedure. This is possible by users to enter their account by user-id and password and selecting the order which is required to be canceled. If the order is already processed (for example book is already sent or services are already enjoyed) then cancellation is not possible.
2. Communications from Lokanarkavu Temple: Welcome Emails and General Correspondence. We send a welcoming email to the email address associated with the account a user has created to verify the user’s password and username. This process is designed to prevent e-mail addresses from being used without permission in the creation of a Lokanarkavu Temple account. Established users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive some of these types of communications. Please see our opt-out options below. Site and Service Updates-We send the user website and service announcement updates. Users are not permitted to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the website and/or service. We may communicate with users to provide services that users request or to discuss issues relating to their accounts. Surveys & Contests-From time to time our website requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and, as such, the user has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level)
5. Opting Out: Users are provided an opportunity to "opt-out" of having their information used for purposes not directly related to the services they request. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials from us may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying and typing "unsubscribe" in the subject line in the email or email your request. 6. Use of the Lokanarkavu Temple Website by Persons Under Age 18 years: This website is collecting payment for donations, various Pooja services, and products sale. It is not intended for use by anyone under the age of eighteen (18), and any individual under such age should not provide us with Personally Identifiable Information. We do not knowingly contact, market to, solicit, collect or use Personally Identifiable Information from or about any individual under the age of 18. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 18. If we are notified that we have personal information regarding a person under the age of 18, as soon as we reasonably verify the information, we will either obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from the account and/or service. However, the information may remain on a log in our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 18.
7. Linking to Third Party Websites: This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the Privacy Statements of each and every website that collects Personally Identifiable Information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
8. Users Must Keep Their Passwords Private: Users are required to keep their account passwords confidential and do not share this information with others. If you choose to reveal or share your password and Lokanarkavu Temple account name, we are unable to guarantee the security of your account.
9. Changes to Our Privacy Statement: This Privacy Statement may change, and the use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Statement that is in effect as of the time of use. You are responsible for periodically checking our Privacy Statement. You may opt out of any posted change to our collection. If we make minor changes to this Privacy Statement, the changes will be immediately effective upon posting the revised Privacy Statement to the website. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement or in how we will use or collect your Personally Identifiable Information, we will prominently post a notification on our website of the changed Privacy Statement ten (10) days prior to implementing the change. The date at the bottom of this Privacy Statement is the date that the Privacy Statement is effective.
The entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the
Lokanarkavu Temple endeavors to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to
update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that
the Lokanarkavu Temple holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements,
quotes, or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong
information. Further, the Lokanarkavu Temple has every right to bring about legal action against any
individual who misuses/alters/reproduces the content/ information available on the
protection of data collected from people visiting our website. The Parishad treats all personal data
obtained via the internet and our website carefully and confidentially so that no physical/mental
harm is instilled upon the person, with regard to the collected data. Personal data that has
possibly been known to us will be kept secret, privacy will be respected and information will be
used exclusively for the purpose for which it was made known to us. Without seeking the approval of
the respective person, this data will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred to
them in any form or manner.
The Lokanarkavu Temple reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement
anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a
contract/agreement between the Lokanarkavu Temple and any user visiting the Lokanarkavu Temple
website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further SMS/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to
send them with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.
Data Security: We take utmost precautions with your data; we will never share your information. We
do not store any sensitive information like your credit card or bank details. Please Note: The
offering which is made to Lokanarkavu Temple based on the need on the ground will allocate resources
specific work that needs the funds most. Confirmed and verified by the Authority at Lokanarkavu
The relationship between you and Malabar Devaswom Board shall be governed and constructed in
with the Law of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You hereby irrevocably
to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Vadakara, Kerala, India, in all disputes
out of or relating to the use of the sites/services. Settlement of disputes without prejudice to any
provisions in the terms and conditions herein, any dispute or difference arising out of or touching
agreement shall be settled amicably in the first instance. Unresolved disputes or differences shall
referred to a sole arbitrator to be appointed /nominated by Malabar Devaswom Board. The arbitration
shall be governed by the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, and any modifications
and rules made thereunder and the law governing the same shall be Indian laws. The seat of
shall be at Vadakara or at the sole discretion of the lokanarkavutemple.org.
Once an order has been successfully placed, no cancellation or refund is possible. For any assistance
regarding the order, please contact the temple administration whose contact details can be obtained
from the ‘Contact Us section of the website.
If the amount has been deducted from your bank account, but it is not credited in the Lokanarkavu account and hence the order is not successfully placed, then the amount will be automatically refunded in 7-10 days.